Wednesday 29 April 2015

Review: Innisfree Jeju Hand Cream


Today, I'm going to be doing a review on Innisfree's Jeju Hand Cream!
Honestly, I don't really like to apply creams on my hands because I feel that it can be a little too greasy or the effects are just temporary.

What is interesting about the hand creams are they come in two types!

1) Intense Hand creams

2) Perfumed Hand creams



As you can see from the way they are advertised, they come in 2 types ^_^ 

However, from the many scents... I decided to buy the lotus scented one and the daphne blossom scented hand cream. 

Hence, I present you with! 


Jeju Lotus Hand Cream

This is by far my most favourite scent! It is the most light and it also moisturises well. 
It has the smell of Shea Butter mixed with lotus flowers. 


It's all in korean, but they do tell you how to use it.

How to use: Wash your hands thoroughly and apply generously on your hands afterwards.

Packaging wise, it is very handy and convenient. However, it can be a little flimsy! 
It is a 30ml plastic tube hand cream, so if you use hand creams often, you would easily be able to use this up in 2 months! 

Next up, 


Jeju Daphne Blossom Hand Cream

This is the scented perfume version of the hand creams. Frankly speaking, I didn't like the smell of it, however it was one of the better ones out of the scented hand creams. 
If you've drank heaven and earth green tea...then maybe you will know what I'm talking about.



How to use: Wash your hands thoroughly and apply generously on your hands afterwards.

Verdict time! 

Left: Daphne Blossom Hand Cream
Right: Jeju Lotus Hand Cream

So my final thoughts are...
If you're looking for a hand cream to moisturize your hands well and you want a rather subtle smell... I'd suggest getting the Intense Hand Cream collection! 
It feels really soft and supple. Also, if you have dry skin on your hands, this product is worth it for you to try out.

If you like strong scents and want to stand out! 
The perfume scented hand cream is for you! It'll make your hands feel smooth and supple too! 
But not as moisturizing as the 'Intense hand creams'.

Price: I received it as a gift, but I've made some research online that it only costs around $5.9.
$5.9 for a 30ml hand cream is quite worth it I guess. 

Rate: 4.5/5 


No comments:

Post a Comment